Wednesday 9 July 2014

Nosgoth Sound Bytes

There has been a demand for character´s lines and music from Nosgoth, so I decided to record some for you. It is currently not possible to extract them from the game, so I have to record them while playing (which is not that easy, as you have to turn off everything except the character´s voices and play). Some are not perfect yet as you can hear other characters speak but better than nothing, at least for now. I´ll update the list of files later as I record more of them (I laughed at the game´s own accidental attempt to censor one of the words from Hunter´s lines...).The file also includes death cries. Music recorded here is before they have added the prolonged fighting section. Thanks goes to Count Eyokir for music and voice clips provided and Marmite 666 for lines!


Sound bytes current list:

Alchemist:  
The flames find my enemies.
You´re going to die, you bastards.
Now burn them all.
I will find you vampires.
Leave none alive! 
Search this town for this damned leeches!

Dumahim: 
I give you death.
One less rebel.
Should have stayed a slave.
There is prey to be killed.
They must die.
The hunt continues. 

Hunter:
Come on!
Till every leech is dead.
Death to the vampires.
Come on you leeches.
Rot you f...., rot!

Razielim:
Come out, come out, wherever you are!
I shall find you.
Now, I teach them terror.
To battle, find those humans.
To the fight!
Victory awaits!

Prophet:
Cease!
Today we will kill the spawn of Kain!
There can be no doubt that victory will come!
I speak with the voice of many and I call this day your last!
Your fate is at hand! 
From the darkness, light.

Scout:  
The battle goes on until all their kind are gone.
Till every leech is dead.

Turelim:  
For Nosgoth. 

3 comments:

  1. Idle voice clips is no longer available.

    Thanks for the other uploads! Very helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you reupload Idle voice clips pls?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please fix the idle clips link!

    ReplyDelete